Inbound Collections Agent
We have exciting new opportunities for full AND part-time Inbound Collections Agents to join an award-winning, rapidly expanding organisation. If you have a background in accounts, customer service or admin, or are looking to start your career, we want to hear from you!
DCBL is a highly successful client-focused business and we are one of the market leaders, with the business showcased “Can’t Pay, We’ll Take It Away on Prime-time television and streaming services.
Due to this rapid growth, we have several exciting telephone-based, Inbound Collections Agent positions available.
The role of the Inbound Collections Agent is to maximise collections throughout the process of the Collections letter cycle. Agents are the main point of inbound contact for customers who have received a Debt Recovery letter and are responsible for taking payments, setting up payment arrangements and answering customer queries.
What’s on Offer?
- Salary £20,000, moving to £22,000 after successful completion of probation (OTE of £24,500)
- Regular bonuses and incentives
- Flexible Hours – Part-Time (pro-rata) and Full-Time available
- Hours between 08:00 – 17:00 depending on PT/FT
- Early finish Fridays
- 29 days holiday (including Bank Holidays 2022)
- Day off for your birthday
- vibrant office with complimentary Tea & Coffee Facilities
- Full training provided
- Rapidly expanding multi-functional department with plenty of opportunity for progression
- Free Parking
- Pension Scheme
Key Responsibilities of the Inbound Collections Agent:
- Handling calls in a polite and professional manner
- Taking payments and negotiating payment arrangements
- Answering debtor queries using Client systems and reviewing evidence
- IT and communications skills
- Good Negotiation skills
- Previous experience in a fast-paced office/call centre environment is desirable but not essential
- Previous experience in debt recovery or payment management is desirable but not essential as full training is provided
If you are interested, APPLY TODAY for one of our Inbound Collections Agent positions and we will be in touch.