.Net Software Developer
DCBL is a highly successful client-focused business and is one of the market leaders in Debt Collection and High Court Enforcement, with the business showcased on the popular Channel 5 television series “Can’t Pay? We’ll Take It Away!”.
Due to our continued rapid expansion, we are now seeking mid-senior .Net Software Developers. In return, you will have a genuine opportunity to develop a long-term career within a market-leading organisation.
As a .Net Software Developer, you will have a good understanding of the .Net programming languages and experience working with Web and Desktop applications, APIs and Databases.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive Salary – up to £50,000 (depending on experience)
- Early finish Fridays
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holidays and your birthday off)
- Regular bonus scheme plus other incentives
- Free Parking
- Pension Scheme
- Genuine progression through the Business
Key Responsibilities of the .Net Software Developer:
- Design, development and testing of new features in the applications
- Responsible for regular communication with others involved in the development process
- Implement, test, and bug-fix functionality
- Responsibility for design and implementation of software projects using .Net and SQL
- Design, build and maintain efficient and reliable code
Skills & Experience required:
- Proficient in .Net framework languages
- Familiarity with Databases and SQL
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of Source control
- Dynamic, capable of working on multiple projects of differing scales and timeframes
If you have the experience and drive to be successful in this .Net Software Developer position, we would love to hear from you. APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration.