Sales and Client Services Agent
A fantastic new opening for a customer-focused, Sales and Client Services Agent to join our continually growing organisation, offering excellent earning potential and real career progression.
As we continue to expand our operations, we are seeking a friendly, highly skilled, target driven client services representative to make our clients feel valued and supported. In this role, your duties include cultivating positive client relations, managing inquiries, and promptly directing customer complaints to relevant departments.
This position will suit someone who has experience within both a sales and fast-paced client services environment. By liaising with clients over the telephone, you will have the opportunity to build a strong rapport, provide an excellent service and discuss the correct pathway to recover their outstanding debts.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive basic salary of £28,000, (OTE of £40,000)
- Flexible Hours
- 30 days Annual Leave (including Bank Holidays and your birthday off)
- Full training provided
- Genuine career progression
- Free Parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Newly refurbished offices
- Social Events
- Free tea & coffee making facilities
- Free breakfast on alternate Fridays
- Dress Down Fridays
- Early finish Fridays
- Provide excellent technical advice surrounding all aspects of debt recovery.
- This includes High Court Enforcement, Residential Possession, Forfeiture, Commercial Rent Arrears, Traveller Removal and Litigation services. This is done via inbound calls, outbound calls and emails.
- Ensure a positive and professional client service experience is provided.
- Use of credit safe, companies house and other platforms to proactively identify new business opportunities.
- Support our clients by answering any queries they may have related to their case.
- Develop excellent relationships with clients, ensuring long-term partnerships are formed.
- Advance serious issues to management toward prompt resolution.
- Maintain client records and document processes.
- Ensure all new business leads are contacted on the day the enquiry was made.
- Ensure all new business leads are followed up within business SLA’s.
- Solid experience in Sales / Business Development or Customer Service
- Debt Recovery Experience
- High level of organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage a high volume of work
- IT skills; be proficient using Microsoft office programs
- Strong communication skills, excellent telephone manner and writing skills (letters and emails)
- Have a tenacious and “can-do” attitude!
- Ability to coordinate with other departments on client-related matters
Desirable (but not essential):
- Legal knowledge
- Knowledge of The Taking Control of Goods Regulations
Please note: This is not a hybrid role and the position is located at our Manor Park office in Runcorn. By submitting your application, you are agreeing for DCBL to store your personal information on file for Recruitment purposes.