DCBL is a highly successful client-focused business and is one of the market leaders in Debt Collection and High Court Enforcement, with the business showcased on the popular Channel 5 television series “Can’t Pay? We’ll Take It Away!”.
Due to rapid expansion within the business, we are looking to recruit an experienced MI Analyst. You will be working closely with the Strategy, Data and Software Development teams to provide detailed MI/BI across the DCBL Business Group.
The successful applicant will be responsible for meeting all Reporting, MI and BI requirements and will be able to communicate findings effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive Salary – between £26,000 to £48,000 (depending on experience)
- Early finish Fridays
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holidays and your birthday off)
- Free Parking
- Employer-contributed pension (applicable after the qualifying period)
- Vibrant office with complimentary Tea & Coffee Facilities
- Free breakfast on alternate Fridays
- Paid prescription for VDU glasses
- Genuine progression through the Business
- Liaising with departments across the business to communicate findings in a clear and concise manner.
- The production, extraction and analysis of large quantities of data from various sources.
- Reporting on findings to Stakeholder level with a view to improving processes and procedures.
- Ensure key trends are identified and clearly articulated to the appropriate audience.
- Setup standardised/automated data and visualisation output that is accurate, clear and consistent for MI/BI consumers.
- Working with high volumes of data – including financial.
- Provide coaching to MI/BI consumers to utilise tools to access, understand, and interpret datasets and reports.
- Assist in identifying and overcoming data deficiencies and gaps in analytical capabilities.
- UAT support to data changes.
- Writing reports in SSRS/SQL.
- Supporting the growth and development of the MI Team.
- Excellent SQL & SSRS reporting skills.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and awareness of other reporting tools.
- Experience in training and rolling out new reports/tools is desirable.
- Working with the wider team to effectively manage data.
- Improving Management Information and developing MI reports to better support the business.
- Ability to communicate persuasively and concisely at all levels.
- Excellent financial and commercial skills.
- Providing key insights and analysis to stakeholders across the business.
- Problem solving.
If you have the experience and drive to be successful in this MI Analyst position, we would love to hear from you. APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration.
Please note: This is not a hybrid role and the position is located at our Manor Park office in Runcorn. By submitting your application, you are agreeing for DCBL to store your personal information on file for Recruitment purposes.