DCBL, the company behind the award-winning TV series “Cant Pay, we’ll take it away” are expanding rapidly and are now seeking a Marketing Manager.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this role is responsible for capitalising on our well-established brand, and maximising growth opportunities through both digital and offline marketing channels.
You will drive commercial success through paid media, social awareness, email marketing, and PR activities.
What’s on offer?
- Salary of up to £55,000 (depending on experience)
- 30 days Annual Leave (including Bank Holidays and your birthday off)
- Working hours: Monday–Thursday 9am–5pm, Friday 9am–4 pm
- Dress Down Fridays
- Free breakfast on alternate Fridays
- Free Parking
- Employer-contributed pension (applicable after the qualifying period)
- Free tea & coffee making facilities
- Present and deliver campaigns across the business
- Guide, coordinate and manage communications activity
- Manage priorities and projects
- Oversee and develop social media presence
- Production of written material for blogs, advertising, articles and press releases
- Manage and oversee key digital marketing activities PPC, SEO, social media, and email marketing
- Translate and adapt the marketing strategy using the company’s current marketing data to grow client and referral base
- Lead and manage the design process of all digital marketing and written content (newsletters, brochure production, handbooks, etc.) as well as events and other support materials
- Work with and build good working relationships with internal and external teams
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a Marketing Managers position
- Strong background in Marketing
- Ability to manage and lead teams within multi-channel marketing, including digital
- Experience in B2B marketing
- Campaign management skills
- Highly IT literate and digitally aware
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to manage your own workload and multi-task.
- A strategic and tactical thinker