Due to our continued rapid expansion, we are seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our Marketing Team in our office based in Runcorn.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering exceptional Marketing support in line with agreed SLA’s.
What’s On Offer?
- Competitive salary between £25,000 to £30,000 (depending on experience)
- 30 days Annual Leave (including Bank Holidays and your birthday off)
- Working hours: Monday-Thursday 9 am – 5 pm, Friday 9 am-4 pm
- Dress Down Fridays
- Free breakfast on alternate Fridays
- Free Parking
- Employer-contributed pension (applicable after the qualifying period)
- Free tea & coffee making facilities
- Genuine career progression
- Deliver effective marketing campaigns for DCBL, DCB Legal and DFMS
- Analyse and report on all marketing activities to ensure maximum ROI; identify key trends and improvement opportunities
- Work to drive online traffic using web-related campaigns, to enhance business profitability
- Create awareness of our brands, developing them and develop our brands to drive profitability and market awareness of our products and services
- Support the development of marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns
- Support the marketing manager in delivering agreed activities, on time and to the agreed standards
- Produce creative content, including videos and blog posts to encourage traffic to visit our sites
- Run social media channels (e.g., Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement
- Devise and present new ideas and strategies to grow market share, and publicise the Direct Group of Companies
- Manage and optimise the CRM system to ensure optimum ROI
- Any other tasks as requested by the Management Team
- Numbers-driven ability to analyse campaigns, suggest improvements and make changes dynamically
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to self-manage workloads and prioritise
- Excellent IT and digital skills
- Good marketing and administrative software skills
- Experience working with Hootsuite and or any CRM systems.
- Experience in PPC/Google Ads
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, business or related fields would be advantageous.