Digital Marketing Executive
DCBL is a thriving Debt Recovery and High Court Enforcement Business in Runcorn, Cheshire. We’re searching for a skilled Digital Marketing Executive with a strong knowledge of WordPress & GA4 to join our dynamic team.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for creating engaging digital marketing materials, optimizing landing pages, and enhancing user experience. Although the role will not be SEO-focused, basic knowledge of SEO is required. Familiarity with Google Ads is preferred but not mandatory.
What’s On Offer?
- Competitive salary between £25,000 to £30,000 (depending on experience)
- 30 days Annual Leave (including Bank Holidays and your birthday off)
- Working hours: Monday-Thursday 9 am – 5 pm, Friday 9 am-4 pm
- Dress Down Fridays
- Free breakfast on alternate Fridays
- Free Parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Newly refurbished offices
- Social Events
- Free tea & coffee making facilities
- Genuine career progression
- Assisting in the creation & maintenance of engaging landing pages and digital marketing materials using WordPress (required).
- Collaborate with the design team to ensure visually appealing and user-friendly designs.
Conversion Rate Optimisation:
- Conduct split tests on landing pages to improve conversion rates.
- Analyse GA4 data and identify areas for improvement in conversion funnels.
- Implement A/B & multivariate tests to optimise user experience and drive conversions.
- Apply basic SEO principles to ensure website content and structure are search engine friendly.
- Collaborate with the SEO team to implement on-page optimisation techniques.
Performance Tracking and Reporting:
- Monitor KPIs and provide regular reports on website performance.
- Analyse data from various sources, including GA4, to identify trends and opportunities for optimisation.
- Work closely with the marketing team to align digital marketing strategies with overall marketing goals.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Proven experience in digital marketing with a strong emphasis on WordPress & Elementor page development.
- Familiarity with split testing methodologies and conversion rate optimisation techniques.
- Basic understanding of SEO principles and best practices.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and provide actionable insights.
- Excellent attention to detail and a creative mindset.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Effective communication and teamwork skills.
- Knowledge of Google Ads is preferred, but not required.
Note: This is a full-time position based in Runcorn, Cheshire. The role is office-based and not does not facilitate remote or hybrid working.
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and skills to firstname.lastname@example.org