Debt Recovery Associate (Field Based)
Direct Collection Bailiffs Ltd, is a very successful client-focused business and is one of the market leaders in all forms of debt recovery with the business showcased on Prime Time television on 5 Star and Channel 5’s, ‘Can’t Pay We’ll Take it Away.’
This role would be ideal for an experienced Debt Recovery Field Agent with strong negotiation skills. You have a genuine opportunity to build a long-term career within the UK’s fastest-growing Pre-Judgment Debt Recovery & High Court Enforcement Company. In-house procedural training will be provided.
The role involves traveling nationwide, however, the Head Office is based in Runcorn, Cheshire. We are looking to grow our existing team due to the high demand for our services and an expansion of our client portfolio.
What’s on Offer?
- From £25,000 to £30,000 per annum depending on experience
- Company car
- Monday – Friday
- Regular incentives
- Flexible Hours
- Early finish Fridays
- 29 days holiday (including Bank Holidays from 2022)
- Plus an additional day off for your birthday
- Newly refurbished, vibrant office environment
- Full training provided
- Plenty of opportunities for progression
- Free Parking
- Pension Scheme
Debt Recovery Associate duties and responsibilities:
- The role will involve arranging payments with individuals, updating case files on a bespoke IT system with clear information and precise details
- Prompt and efficient response to queries to debtors and clients
- Identification of opportunities to add value to services provided for clients
- Will require excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- The role will report directly to the Department Manager
- Must be IT literate with a good understanding of Word and Excel
- A full UK Drivers Licence is essential
Debt Recovery Associate requirements:
- Previous face to face collections experience is essential
- Knowledge of payment processing would be hugely advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided
- Applicants will require a firm manner, exact and knowledgeable information transfer, and the opportunity to negotiate and settle payment options with individuals
- The successful candidate will be bringing their positivity, integrity, and results-driven ethos to an extremely fast paced target driven environment
- The successful candidate will be organised, accurate and comfortable working alone. A pro-active Self-starter with an excellent attention to detail are key requisites for this role
If you have the passion and skillset to be successful in this brand-new Debt Recovery Associate position, we would love to hear from you. APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.