Client Relationship Manager
Due to ongoing demand, DCBL has a fantastic new opening for a Client Relationship Manager to join a rapidly growing organisation, offering excellent earning potential and real career progression.
DCBL is a highly successful client-focused business and we are one of the market leaders, with the business showcased “Can’t Pay, We’ll Take It Away” on Prime-time television and streaming services.
As we continue to expand our operations, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Client Relationship Manager to join our highly demanded Debt Recovery team.
This position will suit someone who has experience within both a sales and fast-paced client services environment. By liaising with clients over the telephone, you will fully understand their needs and provide them with the correct pathway to recover their outstanding debts.
- Build and maintain strong, lasting relationships with new and existing clients
- Learn and understand the needs and expectations of individual clients and develop strategies to meet them
- Maintain regular communication with clients to monitor service delivery
- Work closely with the sales team to identify new business opportunities and cross-sell services
- Present and negotiate new business contracts
- Collate and distribute weekly collections reports to clients
- Address any client concerns and escalate issues as appropriate
- Attend client meetings, in person and via Zoom/Microsoft teams
- Proactively approach client concerns and problem-solve
- Experience as a relationship manager, in Debt Recovery, or a similar role with an ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Able to communicate confidently and effectively, face to face, by e-mail and telephone
- Excellent IT skills; be proficient using Microsoft Office/Outlook and Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable working under pressure
- Ability to objection handle and problem-solve
- High level of organisational skills
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary of £28,000 to £30,000 (depending on experience)
- 30 days Annual Leave (including Bank Holidays and your birthday off)
- Working hours: Monday-Thursday 9 am – 5 pm, Friday 9 am-4 pm
- Dress Down Fridays
- Free breakfast on alternate Fridays
- Free Parking
- Employer-contributed pension (applicable after the qualifying period)
- Free tea & coffee making facilities Genuine career progression
Please note: This is not a hybrid role and the position is located at our Manor Park office in Runcorn. By submitting your application, you are agreeing for DCBL to store your personal information on file for Recruitment purposes.
If you have the experience and drive to be successful in this Client Relationship Manager position, we would love to hear from you. APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration.