Building Manager – Direct Security Solutions
Direct Security Solutions is a fully accredited, professional and highly respected supplier of security services and products. We are an integral part of the Direct Group of companies, including DCBL and DCB Legal.
By joining our team as a Building Manager, you will be tasked with overseeing a large residential building in Sheffield, South Yorkshire.
The schedule for the position will be Monday – Friday (12-hour shifts) with bank holidays off.
What’s on Offer?
- £38,000 per annum
- Monday to Friday working
- 20 days of holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Extra holiday day on your birthday
- Free Parking
- Pension Scheme
Key Responsibilities of the Building Manager:
- Ensuring that the site is maintained efficiently and effectively in line with client expectations and to a standard that is pleasant, safe and compliant with all relevant guidance and legislation
- Oversee building management and carry out routine tasks as required
- Carrying out foot patrols of car parks and site perimeter
- Controlling site access and egress
- Prevent/deter crime, & anti-social behaviour
- Correctly processing visitors to the site
- Receipt and handover of mail
- Taking receipt of delivered goods
- Any other reasonable requests from the client or company management
Skills & Experience:
- 3 years experience (required)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Be assertive and dynamic
- Can work independently
- Problem analysis and solving
- Fast learner
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- Computer Literate
- Hands-on approach
If you have the experience and drive to be successful in this Building Manager position, we would love to hear from you. APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration.