Wireless communication and detection of intruders and fire within your property.
Direct Security Solutions’ Intruder and Smoke Alarm Detection: the ‘Ultra’ alarm is a state-of-the-art intruder and smoke detection system, purpose-built for empty (void) properties of any size and design.
How real is the threat of illegal occupation, theft or criminal damage at empty properties? Here are some thought-provoking figures:
- £500m yearly in vandalism damage to vacant property
- 22,000 – The number of squatters in England with 100,000 incidents per year
- £770m yearly of metal theft
Most insurance cover becomes significantly reduced (FLEA cover) if the property is vacant for more than 30 days.
Direct Security are accredited by
We are an SIA ACS Pacesetter
Why Choose The Ultra?
- Quick, temporary installation
- Wireless communication
- 24-hour monitoring and mobile patrol response to activations
- Sounder deterrent
- Remote arm/disarm
- No mains power, telephone lines or cabling required
- Monitors entry and exit times so useful for contract management
- Detects intruders, smoke, glass breakage, panic, tamper or vibration
- Ideal for large, multiple opening properties including high-risk locations with a large presence of metal
- Cost-effective alternative to manned guarding
- Proven in thousands of operational hours use
- The system used by several UK police forces in their witness protection schemes
- Available with CCTV verification option
Temporary Intruder & Smoke Alarm Detection
Direct Security Solutions have over 25 years of operational experience within the security industry. We provide comprehensive and innovative security solutions to a wide variety of clients, including events, national retailers, commercial institutions, property management companies and public sector organisations, and we ensure our clients' needs are confidently met.
We can tailor our services to your specific needs.
Whether you need advanced alarm monitoring, health and safety assessments, or dog support units, we can customise our services to suit you and ensure your needs are met.
24/7 Response Team
SIA approved personnel attend site calls.
24/7 Response Team
Our specialist security officers are all SIA approved and fully trained to deal with various scenarios. They are also available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our regional offices give us the ability to provide a nationwide service.
Our strategically placed teams give us wide coverage across the UK, with facilities in the North, Midlands, South, Wales and Scotland.
Julie CollinsMore Testimonials
Joanne Taylor, Business Improvement District (BID) ManagerMore Testimonials
Fiona Hanratty, Community Space managerMore Testimonials
"I have worked with Direct Security Solutions as a service partner. Both the Management and Security teams are always professional, responsive and flexible. Their professional approach to service is out standing and it is pleasure to be working with them."Client Reviews
SIA/ ACS Pacesetters
Direct Security Solutions is an SIA Approved Contractor and ACS Pacesetter: this means that our team are placed within the top 15% of all SIA Approved security companies.
A manned 24-hour control room houses our MiSentinel monitoring software and vehicle tracking systems, allowing in-depth real-time monitoring of all Temporary Intruder and Smoke Alarm Detection systems.
Health and safety and quality customer service underpin our security solutions. We have long-term partnerships with our clients: we’re their first call for event security services.
We have invested heavily in the latest technology and software to provide our teams with the best solutions to provide the highest level of security to all of our clients.