Temporary Intruder & Smoke Alarm Detection
The ‘Ultra’ alarm is a state of the art intruder and smoke detection system, purpose built for empty (void) properties of whatever size and design.
The system is accredited and certified by Security Systems & Alarms Inspection Board (SSAIB). Certification with SSAIB is accepted as a mark of excellence.
So how real is the threat of illegal occupation, theft or criminal damage at your empty property? Here are some thought provoking figures:
- £500m per annum vandalism damage is incurred to vacant property
- 22,000 – The number of squatters in England with 100,000 incidents per year
- £770m per annum metal theft
Most insurance cover becomes significantly reduced (FLEA cover) if the property is vacant for more than 30-days.
Landlords have statutory obligations under the Defective Premises Act and Occupiers Liability Act where trespassers can sue landlords should they be injured within a vacant property.
Why choose Ultra?:
- Quick, temporary installation
- Wireless communication
- 24 hour monitoring and mobile patrol response to activations
- Sounder deterrent
- Remote arm/dis-arm
- No mains power, telephone lines or cabling required
- Monitors entry and exit times so useful for contract management
- Detects intruders, smoke, glass breakage, panic, tamper or vibration
- Ideal for large, multiple opening properties including high risk locations with large presence of metal
- Cost effective alternative to manned guarding
- Proven in thousands of operational hours use
- System used by several UK police forces in their witness protection schemes
- Available with CCTV verification option
For a free, non-obligation quote, please contact us
What Our Clients Say...
Dear Sirs, We had been struggling for 18 months trying to recover outstanding monies from a customer, who despite numerous promises, failed to pay… Westholme Firewood
I am writing a quick letter to thank you for the service provided by DCBL and how effective and happy we are that you… MC TRADING CHESHIRE LTD
I am writing this letter to thank you successfully resolving what had been a long standing non payment problem. We completed a job for… ASHMARK ROOFING
We would like to thank you very much for your outstanding work in retrieving our money from a difficult situation. We are almost certain… CHILTERN WOOL
Thank you for your courtesy call of today. I wanted to reiterate how grateful I am for the outstanding service I have received from… A J Hurrell Accounts
Dear Jane A quick letter hust to express my gratitude to you and your team (office & field) After our debtor defaulted on a… Gareth Jones
Dear Team, Please accept my sincere and grateful thanks for achieving an excellent outcome in respect of the professional way your officers executed my… Irene Smithson
We would like you to accept our sincere gratitude for the excellent work carried out by your staff in your enforcement section of your… KEMPS PUBLISHING