Temporary Intruder & Smoke Alarm Detection
The ‘Ultra’ alarm is a state of the art intruder and smoke detection system, purpose built for empty (void) properties of whatever size and design.
The system is accredited and certified by Security Systems & Alarms Inspection Board (SSAIB). Certification with SSAIB is accepted as a mark of excellence.
So how real is the threat of illegal occupation, theft or criminal damage at your empty property? Here are some thought provoking figures:
- £500m per annum vandalism damage is incurred to vacant property
- 22,000 – The number of squatters in England with 100,000 incidents per year
- £770m per annum metal theft
Most insurance cover becomes significantly reduced (FLEA cover) if the property is vacant for more than 30-days.
Landlords have statutory obligations under the Defective Premises Act and Occupiers Liability Act where trespassers can sue landlords should they be injured within a vacant property.
Why choose Ultra?:
- Quick, temporary installation
- Wireless communication
- 24 hour monitoring and mobile patrol response to activations
- Sounder deterrent
- Remote arm/dis-arm
- No mains power, telephone lines or cabling required
- Monitors entry and exit times so useful for contract management
- Detects intruders, smoke, glass breakage, panic, tamper or vibration
- Ideal for large, multiple opening properties including high risk locations with large presence of metal
- Cost effective alternative to manned guarding
- Proven in thousands of operational hours use
- System used by several UK police forces in their witness protection schemes
- Available with CCTV verification option
For a free, non-obligation quote, please contact us
What Our Clients Say...
As a small business, we rely on our customers paying us on time to trade effectively. I am sure anyone who runs a business… KMR AUDIO
Many thanks to you and your team for the excellent service and support in the recent Pre-court collection (plus expenses) from a major and… VAULT CONTRACTS LTD
Dear Sirs, On behalf of Alvis printing Services, I would like to express our sincere thanks for the succesful; recovery of monies owed to… Alvis Printing Services
Dear Helen, I would like to thank you for all your hard work and support over the past 12 months. Our Board of Directors… WNCU
Dear Helen McMorine I am writing to express our appreciation for the tenacity of your officers in being able to finally collect the oustanding… SNC Facilities Management Ltd
We have been with Direct Security Solutions for the last 12 months and find them to be a thoroughly professional company who deal with… St James & Emmanuel Academy Trust
Dear David, We engaged you on the 26th April to try to recovery an outstanding debt of £6415.60. We have today received the full… Suresafe Electrics
Thank you for your courtesy call of today. I wanted to reiterate how grateful I am for the outstanding service I have received from… A J Hurrell Accounts