Latest News

DCBL chevron plain
DCBL High court enforcement recover your money

Can our High Court Enforcement Officers help recover your money?

Recover your money – Our client portfolio ranges from Blue chip companies to Sole Traders to Private individuals. One of our recent successful collections was for a small business (SME) owner who was owed £4,901.73 after supplying building materials and not receiving payment. This left their business in a cash flow nightmare and non-payment meant they were struggling to pay their overheads.

After successfully obtaining a CCJ against the defendant, they instructed us via our online form and paid the £78 court fee enabling us to transfer the Judgment to a High Court Writ for recovery by our expert High Court Enforcement Officers (as seen on Can’t Pay? We’ll Take It Away!). Upon Enforcement we were able to collect the outstanding balance in full, recovering what the small business owner was rightfully owed. The whole process from the minute he contacted us to securing his money took a matter of weeks.

Are you owed money? Recover your money!

If you have a CCJ of over £600 or any other debt contact us for a free consultation.

Get more information on our Judgment Enforcement services.

Wiki Can’t Pay? We’ll Take It Away!

Get my free quote
DR - Get a free quote