- Role: .Net Software Developer
- Location: Runcorn
- Hours: Full Time
- Term: Permanent
- Reference: netdev
Direct Collection Bailiffs Ltd is a very successful client focused business and is one of the market leaders in all forms of debt recovery with the business showcased on prime time television on 5 Star and Channel 5’s, “Can’t Pay? We’ll Take It Away”.
We are looking for keen software developers to join our growing development team. In return you will have a genuine opportunity to develop a long-term career with one of the largest High Court Enforcement & Debt Recovery Companies in the UK.
As a .Net Developer, you will have a good understanding of the .Net programming languages and experience working with client-server desktop and web applications.
In addition, you will also be responsible for the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of company’s software technology in a rapidly evolving business.
The role is head office based in Runcorn and the hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 9am to 4pm Friday. There is no evening or weekend working.
Software Developer duties and responsibilities:
- Design, development and testing of new features in the applications
- Responsible for regular communication with others involved in the development process
- Implement, test, and bug-fix functionality
- Responsibility for design and implementation of software projects using .Net and SQL
- Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable code
Software Developer requirements:
- Proficient in .Net framework languages
- Familiarity with Databases and SQL
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of Source control
- Dynamic, capable of working on multiple projects of differing scale and timeframes
What you will be offered
- Free Parking
- Early finish Fridays
- No weekends
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Genuine progression through the business
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please send us your CV, together with a covering email/letter using the button below: