- Role: Mobile Security Officer
- Location: Runcorn
- Hours: Full Time
- Term: Permanent
Exciting new opportunities for a Mobile Security Officer to join an award-winning, rapidly expanding organisation.
Part of the Direct Group, Direct Security is a provider of SIA ACS accredited security services based in Runcorn. Providing services including keyholding, alarm response, mobile patrols, manned guarding, dog handlers, event stewards, and waking watch personnel, we have an impressive and ever-increasing portfolio of public and private sector clients all over the UK.
Now is a great time to get on board with new and exciting projects in the pipeline as our business continues to experience rapid growth. Through regular interaction with our clients, our mobile supervisors are the “face” of our Business. As a critical part of the Team, we will reward and incentivise you accordingly.
You will also be invited to participate in training, attend courses, and will be exposed to new and challenging tasks, life at Direct is never dull and if you display the necessary commitment and ability, there are fantastic career opportunities here at Direct!
Ideally, you will have experience as a mobile security officer, or have the necessary skills, application, and enthusiasm to learn the role. A good geographical knowledge of Cheshire, Merseyside, and Greater Manchester is preferred.
What’s on Offer?
- Salary £9.50 per hour
- Flexible Hours
- 29 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Uniform provided
- Full training provided
- Pension Scheme
- Genuine progression through the Business
Key Responsibilities of the Mobile Security Officer:
- Respond to alarm activations
- Lock and unlock buildings
- Mobile patrols
- Supervisory visits and welfare checks to sites
- Completing digital incident reports
- Covering manned guarding assignments in emergencies
- Hold a current SIA licence
- Be able to provide a 5-year work/education history
- Have a current full driver’s licence
- You will possess a confident disposition with the ability to think clearly under pressure
- You will be punctual, reliable, and trustworthy with a solid work ethic
- As the “face” of our business, we expect the highest standards of turn-out – a full uniform will be provided
- Working predominantly on our night shift, you will be flexible with the ability to occasionally work additional shifts or change duties at short notice
- In this role you can expect to work approximately 48 hours per week
- You will be well-organised and have good oral and written communication skills
Don’t wait around, APPLY TODAY for one of these Mobile Security Officer positions and we will be in touch.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please send us your CV, together with a covering email/letter using the button below: