- Role: Marketing Executive
- Location: Runcorn
- Hours: Full Time
- Term: Permanent
- Reference: mexec
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate looking to put their stamp in the marketing world. DCBL is a fast pace, rapidly growing company with genuine opportunity for career development within the UK’s best-known High Court Enforcement and Debt Recovery Company.
Direct Collection Bailiff’s Limited is a very successful client focused business and is one of the market leaders within their field, with the business showcased on Prime-Time television on Netflix, Channel 5 and 5STAR, in the hit series ‘Can’t pay? We’ll take it away’
Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Work alongside the marketing team to deliver effective marketing campaigns.
- Analyse, report and feedback on all marketing activities
- Helping to drive online traffic with web-related campaigns
- Create awareness of and develop our brand
- Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns
- Support the marketing manager in delivering agreed activities
- Produce creative content, including videos and blog posts
- Help run social media channels (e.g. Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement
- Manage and optimise the CRM system
- Devise and present new ideas and strategies
Marketing Executive Requirements:
- At least 3 years marketing experience
- Keenness to learn and experiment with new ideas, channels and platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, business or related fields would be advantageous
- Numbers-driven ability to analyse campaigns, suggest improvements and make changes dynamically
- Good marketing and administrative software skills
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent IT and digital skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to self-manage workloads and prioritise.
What you will be offered
- Salary 27K-35K, depending on experience
- Free Parking.
- Office hours.
- Early finish Fridays
- No Weekends
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Genuine progression through the Business.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please send us your CV, together with a covering email/letter using the button below: