- Role: Collections Associate
- Location: Runcorn, Cheshire
- Term: Permanent
Applications are invited for a Collections Associate to join our dynamic & expanding team, within a professional and friendly environment.
DCBL are the industry leaders in debt recovery and High Court enforcement, with the business exclusively showcased on Prime-Time television on Netflix, Channel 5 and 5STAR, in the hit series ‘Can’t Pay? We’ll Take It Away!’. Our services are delivered by fully qualified and highly experienced teams, with our staff being selected on their ethical, competent, and professional approach.
As part of Direct Group, we have recently seen unprecedented growth within the company and are looking to hire like-minded people who want to grow alongside us.
What you will be offered:
- Salary £20,000 per annum, moving to £22,000 after three months
- 36.5 hours per week
- Early finish Fridays
- Free parking
- Genuine progression through the business
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Managing cases through the collection process
- Answering debtor queries by utilising available information & documentation
Skills and Experience required:
- Good IT skills
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Great attention to detail
- GCSE in English and Mathematics or equivalent to 5 A-C
- Previous experience in a fast-paced office/call centre environment.
If you have the passion and desire to take on this fantastic new Collections Associate position, we would love to hear from you. APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please send us your CV, together with a covering email/letter using the button below: