- Role: Collections Associate
- Location: Runcorn
- Hours: Part-time
- Term: Permanent
Are you a strong communicator who is self-motivated and target driven?
Due to ongoing expansion within the Collections department here at DCBL, we are extending our opening hours and have several positions available. The Collections Associate will report to the Collections Team Leaders and Collections Manager.
DCBL are the industry leaders in debt recovery and High Court enforcement, with the business exclusively showcased on Prime-Time television on Netflix, Channel 5 and 5STAR, in the hit series ‘Can’t Pay? We’ll Take It Away!’. Our services are delivered by fully qualified and highly experienced teams, with our staff being selected on their ethical, competent, and professional approach.
As part of Direct Group, we have recently seen unprecedented growth within the company and are looking to hire like-minded people who want to grow alongside us.
The role of the Collections Associate is to maximise collections throughout the process of the Collections letter cycle. Associates are the main point of contact for debtors who have received a Debt Recovery letter and are responsible for taking payments, setting up payment arrangements and answering debtor queries.
What’s in it for me?
- Part-time – evenings & Saturdays available!
- £20,000pa (pro-rata) rising to £22,000pa (pro-rata)
- Regular bonuses & incentives
- Newly refurbished offices
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive training programme
- Opportunities for genuine progression within the business
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Managing cases at the Notice of Debt Recovery/Legal Recovery Action stage
- Handling inbound and outbound calls in a polite and professional manner
- Responding to correspondence via email and post
- Taking payments and negotiating payment arrangements
- Answering debtor queries by utilising Client systems and reviewing evidence
Skills and Experience required:
- Excellent IT skills
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Great attention to detail
- GCSE in English and Mathematics or equivalent
- Previous experience in a fast-paced office/call centre environment is desirable but not essential
- Previous experience in debt recovery or payment management is desirable but not essential
We have part-time and full-time roles available between the hours of 9am – 8pm Monday to Thursday, 9am – 5pm Fridays and 8am – 1pm Saturdays. Availability and working hours can be discussed further at the interview stage.
If you have the passion and desire to take on this fantastic Collections Associate (Part-Time) position, we would love to hear from you. APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please send us your CV, together with a covering email/letter using the button below: