ACCOUNTS ASSOCIATE / RUNCORN, CHESHIRE / UP TO £ 25,000 plus potential £6,000 bonus + GREAT BENEFITS
DCBL have an incredible opportunity for an Accounts Associate, looking for a rewarding new role. Working alongside a 10 strong finance team, this is your chance to join a leading organisation that truly puts their people first. We have gone from strength to strength and have recently secured further multiple contract wins ensuring both a sustainable pipeline of work and further business growth.
Not only does DCBL invest in its employees, we are also proud to support the local community, being the proud sponsor of the DCBL stadium, home of the Widnes Vikings and are very proud of the high standards and accreditations it has achieved, including approval by the CSA and a ICO accreditation.
This is a varied role, where no 2 days are the same.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary of up to £25,000, plus potential for £6,000 Bonus
- Full training provided
- Genuine progression with ongoing training and career development
- 30 days Annual Leave (including Bank Holidays and your birthday off)
- Working hours: Monday–Thursday 9 am–5 pm, Friday 9 am–4 pm
- Study Support
- Early finish Fridays
- Dress Down Fridays
- Complimentary breakfast on alternate Fridays
- Free tea & coffee making facilities
- Free Parking
- Employer-contributed pension (applicable after the qualifying period)
Key Responsibilities of the Accounts Associate
- Key role in ensuring tight month end deadlines are achieved
- Responsibility for the daily bank reconciliation
- Assist with postings to the sales and purchase ledgers
- Creation and issue of customer invoices
- Daily allocation of cash, cheque, and bank receipts
- Accurate and punctual reporting to clients
- Client Account reconciliations, investigating and resolving potential issues
- Processing payment runs of Purchase invoices and expenses
- Continually improving all processes for automation where possible
- Ad hoc tasks when required
- Ability to work to tight deadline in a fast-paced, high transactional environment
- Prior experience in an accounts environment
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Good standard of communication skills both written and verbal
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- GCSE in English and Mathematics or equivalent
Please note: This is not a hybrid role and the position is located at our Manor Park office in Runcorn. By submitting your application, you are agreeing for DCBL to store your personal information on file for Recruitment purposes.