- “I would strongly recommend Direct Collections Ltd who recently assisted with an unpaid invoice. I am very grateful to all of the team who helped and would highly recommend them to anyone seeking help with matters of this nature.”
- “I must say I was very impressed with both the speed of your response and professionalism in handling the situation and recovery of the rent due. I would definitely recommend your company to anyone who needs your services.”
- “I would like to thank everyone involved in the collection of the outstanding debt that has been owed to me for a considerable amount of time.
I spent years attempting to collect the debt myself with no success, whilst also spending a considerable amount in court costs. Once DCBL were involved...”
- “I have been thoroughly impressed with the service provided by DCBL. They have kept me up-to-date throughout the process and ensured that all the outstanding money owed to me was collected. I would highly recommend them and will definitely use them again should the need arise.
- “I am writing a quick letter to thank you for the service provided by DCBL and how effective and happy we are that you have managed to collect all outstanding monies.
I first heard of DCBL on the very popular television series Cant Pay? We ll Take it away. I was unfortunate enough to have an i...”
- “Your service was professional, quick and efficient and hopefully I will have no similar problems with tenants in the future. I would not hesitate to recommend your company to my collages and other business associates.”
- “Just writing to thank you very much indeed for providing us with an excellent service.”
- “Dear Sir/Madam
I would like to thank you for your effiicient service you have recently provided.
The whole process was quick and I was kept up to date with what was happening.
I would have no hesitation in recommending your service to colleagues or business associates.
- “I write with regard to the recent work that dcbl undertook on behalf of one of my clients whereby possession of a residential property in Knightsbridge was secured following the Court granting my clients a possession order.”
- “I can confirm that we are much impressed with your service in this matter and will certainly use your services again should occasion require and will be happy to refer to your services to others.”
- “I am writing to you complete satisfaction with the service your company has provided in recently recovering for me, in full, an outstanding debt exceeding £2000
The Debt was owed to me by a company who refused to pay fees for work I carried out for them on a self-employed basis. The company ...”
- “We had a very difficult client owing us £80,000 for over a year. They seemed to know every tactic and trick in the book for not paying, were obviously well versed and to be we did not know where to turn!
By pure chance we received a call from DCBL as we were on the verge of accepting this mon...”
- “Dear Jane,
Thank you for all your help in recovering the outstanding debt from our customer. Your perseverance has paid off with now the full amount of the oustanding debt recovered.
Your company has been a pleasure to deal with, keeping us informed at every step of the process, dealing wit...”
- “We are writing with regards to our experience in using your services to recover money owed from an outstanding debt.
It goes without saying that although this is not a service we wish to use as the norm, we were put in a difficult position due to the lack of response from correspondence by ema...”
- “We at the Quentrall Services would like to thank all of the team at DCB Ltd for all their help.
The team made what we believed may be a very stressful and lengthy process, easy and successful.
We could not be more pleased with the outcome and the time it took all thanks to the very professi...”
- “Dear sir,
This is a letter of appreciation for collecting the outstanding debt I have had on my books for nealry 6 years. As we all know if we have a customer that does not want to pay his bills it is so very difficult and time consuming to try to get the money owed, I went to the County Cour...”
- “Dear Sirs,
We would like to thank you for the prompt and professional way that you dealt with the debt owed to us, have to say that there is a world of difference between the County Court system (complete waste of time) and your organization.
To be honest when i first instructed your compan...”
- “I am writing to express my gratitude and appreciation for the way in which dcbl dealt with our instructions to repossess the property on behalf of the Landlord.”
- “Dear Helen,
I would like to thank you for all your hard work and support over the past 12 months. Our Board of Directors are delighted with the results of the cases that we handed over to DCBL. It has been an invaluable service that has enabled the credit union to recover debts that we previou...”
- “I would like to thank your company for the service given to us in a recent case which was dealt with efficiently and with excellent results.
I would recommend your company to anyone who is in need of your services in the future, and we would definitely use your company again.”
- “Dear Sir/Madam,
I recently needed to use your services and am writing to give positive feedback regarding the process and express my thanks at not only the great result but also commend the very professional manner in which you dealt with the process for me.
As a Sole Trader IFA (Independan...”
- “I am writing to express my sincere thanks for your professionalism, expertise and efficiency in which you handled the collection of payment for outstanding rent on my commercial proerty.”
- “I am writing this letter to thank you successfully resolving what had been a long standing non payment problem.
We completed a job for a client in October 2013 and by June 2014 we had obtained judgement in the Online Small Claims Court, with no defence being put up by the defendant.
- “It is refreshing in these difficult times to find a company that actually simply does what it says. I would recommend and encourage any commercial business with collection difficulties to contact you immediately.”
- “Dear DCBL Representative,
I would like to take the oppurtunity to thank DCBL in helping us recover monies owed by a former tenant. We are a registered Housing Association and as a not for profit social landlord, the money plays a vital part in helping us provide housing for those from less for...”
- “I would like to take this opportunity to express how pleased and impressed I am with the service which your company has provided me with. I had never used a collection service for commercial rent arrears before, however your staff immediately put me at ease.
I would like to thank you for the ...”
- “I am pleased to confirm that the service provided by the team at DCBL has been efficient and professional. This is the first possession of a property that I have been involved with and your colleagues were very patient in explaining the process to me as well as supporting and updating me along t...”
- “Thank you for again successfully collecting an outstanding debit in a short time scale.”
- “We have recently used your services to help us collect a debt for which we had won a County Court Judgement.
I would like to express our thanks to your team for an effective and very efficient service. We have fully recovered the debt, cost and late payment interest.”
- “I have used your services for a number of years both as an agent acting on behalf of my client and in a personal capacity. On every instruction your performance has exceeded our expectations with monies obtained and ease of service.”
- “Dear Sirs,
We had been struggling for 18 months trying to recover outstanding monies from a customer, who despite numerous promises, failed to pay his debt.
After submitting a claim online through "Money Claim Online" and being successful in issuing a CCJ, the funds were still not forthcomi...”
- “Dear Sirs,
We would like to say the biggest thank you to you all.
When this case first happened, we were gutted; we thought we had lost it all. I am registered disabled; my wife is in my care full time. We bought the Transit van, to enable me to build a portaloo in the back and we had told the ...”
- “Dear Sirs
This case was the first time that we had used your company and quite frankly, we did not expect to retrieve payment from the debtor, particularly as she had been made Bankrupt in February 2015.
We were, therefore delighted that you took the case on, and even more so when within a ...”
- “We have dealt with other collection agencies and bailiffs but I must say that you were very prompt and helpful and you did exactly what was needed in a very professional way.”
- “I would like to take the opportunity to thank you and your team at DCBL for the service we have received so far from your company.
As you are aware we have used a previous supplier for the past 3 years and received minimal results.
Our first referral to yourselves after three weeks which in...”
- “We have found you to be prompt, courteous and efficient in carrying out the tasks entrusted to you and would certainly recommend you to whoever may require your services.”
- “Dear Mr Blackthorne
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your cooperation and speedy response to our request for possession. Our client was extremely pleased with the speed with which the writ was obtained and executed.
I will certainly be using your services again in the...”
- “Dear Adam,
Thank you for successfully completing the collection of monies owed by the above. You quickly concluded a matter that the County Court Bailiffs had failed to do.
Your service was exemplary and we will certainly use you again.
C N Harvey”
- “Dear Sir/Madam
We are writing to you today to offer our thanks for the successful collection of the debt passed over to yourselves. The debt was collected in full and within a very reasonable time frame.
We found that the agents as DCBL were helpful at all points of the collection and kept ...”
- “Dear Sir,
Many thanks to you and your team for the excellent service and support in the recent Pre-court collection (plus expenses) from a major and ignorant business.
Until we spoke to Neil we had no idea this could be sorted so quickly and must say Neil and his teams approach was supporti...”
- “We wish to thank you for your excellent and prompt attention in collecting outstanding commercial rent arrears on our behalf.
We would like to assure you that should we require the services of a bailiff in the future we would certainly call upon your company.”
- “Dear Jane,
I am writing you all for doing what I thought was the impossible. You managed to collect a debt that has been owed to my late husband and myself for six years from the defendant who did everything in his power to avoid paying back the debt.
When I approached you I was at the end...”
- “We would like to thank Direct Bailiffs Limited for the prompt and professional service they provided in collecting an outstanding County Court Judgement owed to us.
After months of chasing the monies owed ourselves and then going through the tedious process with the court we decided to take th...”
- “We refer to your letter dated 8th June 2015 and confirm our pleasure in providing a reference for your company in relation to the recent successful completion of a re-possession.”
- “We were instructed to recover rent on behalf a commercial property client. We did not hold out much hope, having exhausted the conventional methods, including attempting to serve statutory demands, and writing to the tenants.
We then instructed DCBL. The online form was easy and quick to use...”
- “Thank you for your letter regarding the collections you made for us, we were very satisfied with your service.”
- “Dear Sirs,
I would firstly like to give my upmost thanks to all the helpful staff at DCBL on behalf of M&R Decorators & Builders Suppliers Cardiff Branch.
We have had a history of bad payers which we have passed on to local collection agencies who have failed to collect and also charged a h...”
- “I would like to take this opportunity to thank your company for collecting the outstanding County Court Judgement. I know without your intervention the debt would still remain unpaid.
As a small business owner it is very difficult to chase up outstanding debts and when a customer simply refuse...”
- “Dear Sir,
I couldn't appreciate more in connection with the outstanding debt, which I had requested your company DCBL to collect from above mentioned defendant, who persistently avoided county court bailiff, and I was struggling to collect even instalments from above mentioned defendant
- “We have used Direct Collection Bailiffs Limited for a number of clients and have been delighted with the results. The process from start to finish is very straight forward and we have found the staff to be extremely friendly and efficient. We would not hesitate to recommend them to any other busi...”
- “I would like to thank you for your recent successful collection of the County Court Judgement we had against a client who had refused to settle his account.
- “I would like to thank you for the extremely professional way in which this was carried out by yourselves. This service enabled me to recover my property from the tenant and come to a satisfactory settlement.”
- “In May 2013, I had a County Court Judgement in my favour for £1,898.70.
As the defendant was in great financial difficulties, I originally agreed to regular monthly payments over a period of about 10 months. Payment came in for the first month but were not regularly kept until after 4 payme...”
- “Hello Adam,
Just wanted to put on record how very impressed we are with efficiency of your company in the collection of debt.
We struggled with a particular customer who would not pay and whilst it wasn't for lack of trying on our behalf, it was a long drawen out situationwith what would ha...”
- “This debt was promised to be paid many times by our customer but we eventually ended up having to take him to court to obtain judgement (at which point I did think the debt would finally be paid) However, our customer still did not pay and the court sent bailiff to enforce judgement but to no ava...”
- “I would like to thank you for the service you provided. It was speedy, efficient and hassle free.”
- “Dear Mr Blackthorne
Thank you for your recent services to successfully collect an outstanding County Court Judgement owing to W J Nigh & Sons Ltd. We Found your services professional and prompt in dealing with this matter.
We would not hesitate to use your services again should the need ar...”
- “We would like you to accept our sincere gratitude for the excellent work carried out by your staff in your enforcement section of your organisation. Your team showed dedication and relentless efforts in attempting to enforce the judgements on our behalf, with great success.
we look forward to...”
- “Thank you for your services in recently collecting a debt which we thought we would never recover. We had sought the services of other companies without success.
Thank you very much for your prompt reliable service. You will certainly be recommended from this company.”
- “To whom it may concern.
I recently had cause to use the services of DCBL Certificated Bailiffs & High Court Enforcement.
This was a troublesome case, they handled it with a high degree of competence and are extremely professional about what they do. The case was conducted in the correct and...”
- “Dear Mr Blackthorne,
I have just enjoyed using the services of DCBL and am, delighted to say how pleased I have been with the service, from start to finish and your success in achieving what I was finding to be the impossible.
Having instructed you to seek recovery of a substantial debt whi...”
- “Thank you for the efficient and prompt action to recoup the outstanding debt of 4 years, paid in full plus expenses, into our account just 7 weeks after first contacting your company.
We will certainly pass on your name and number to anyone wanting your services.”
- “I would like to express our thanks for all your help in recovering our debts. We received a very speedy service and were never left wondering what was happening or where you were in the process as we were kept informed as things progressed. A pleasure to do business with.”
- “If at any time you need us to act as a referee for your company, please do not hesitate to ask, we will be only to happy to recommend the service you provide to anyone who is in the same position we were.”
- “We would just like to take this opportunity of thanking you for your assistance and expertise.
We are extremely happy with the services you have provided as your staff are polite, friendly and happy to discuss any issues or concerns we may have.
The professionalism experienced is great. We ...”
- “We would like to thank you very much for your outstanding work in retrieving our money from a difficult situation.
We are almost certain that even though we had a County Court Judgement in our favour we would not have been able to retrieve the money without your help.
We can now go ahead an...”
- “Your team showed true professionalism with accurate attention to detail and without fuss, also coupled with speed of service.”
- “May I take this opportunity for dealing with this matter so efficiently. Doubtless we shall need your services in the future!”
- “Thank you for the swift and professional services we received from your company and the ease of use your website provided. I would have no hesitation in recommending and using your services again.”
- “I would strongly recommend DCBL, who recently assisted with an unpaid debt for my farther.
As it was not specifically related to a business and a personal debt between him an my ex partner it was always hard to know if successfully having a County Court Judgment meant we would get the money ba...”
- “Thank you very much indeed for the prompt and exemplary service you provided in relation to the collection of the outstanding rent at the four properties where we instructed you. We would have no hesitation in recommending your services.”
- “Thank you for your promp and efficient action in collection of the outstanding rent.”
- “Dear Sir,
CMC Estates are proud to announce that Direct Collection Bailiffs Limited (DCBL) have provided a highly professional and excellent service, which resulted in the sleek and orderly possession of a property with relatively no inconvenience or setbacks. The undoubtedly experienced workf...”
- “May I take this opportunity to thank your staff for quickly and effectively collecting the money owed to us. We found your company to be very helpful and we received the money quicker than we expected with the minimum of fuss.”
- “Thank you very much for the successfully collecting an outstanding County Court Judgement.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you very much for your service which I found very efficient and also your communication with me throughout the process. I would have no hesitation in passi...”
- “Further to your letter of the 9th August 2016, I apologise for the delay in replying.
I would like to take the time to advise that we were very pleased with your services and the quickness of the action that was taken. We were kept informed of your actions all the way through to collection an...”
- “Dear Adam,
The above named debt you successfully collected for us was the second time we have used you for cases that have proven to be very difficult to collect. The first time, last year, was a debt that was over 18 months old and we had already taken this customer to court and been success...”
- “Dear Sir/Madam
Thank you for your courtesy call of today. I wanted to reiterate how grateful I am for the outstanding service I have received from your company.
I have previously used a competitor and was very dubious following a less than satisfactory outcome. Why did I worry?
- “Your conversion rate is second to none and best of all the costs are passed on to my tenants. I would have no hesitation in recommending the services of Debt Collections Ltd.”
- “Dear Adam,
We recently used your service to recover a debt.
Within a few days of giving you the go ahead our debtor was calling us promising to pay up- having spent over 5 months prevaricating.
I would not hesitate to use your service again when polite means have been ignored.
- “Dear Sirs
I write with regard to DCBL with whom we have employed on a number of occasions in order to transfer up County Court Judgements to a High Court Writ. On each occasion we have had a successful result with all monies being recovered.
We find their processes simple and their approac...”
- “We were delighted with both the speed of the recovery, less than three days from the date we returned the warrant to you and the professionalism of your staff throughout the process.”
- “I write with regard to the recent instance when acting upon our instructions you successfully evicted a persistently non paying tenant and obtained full recovery of the substantial outstanding rent awarded to us in a County Court Judgement. ”
- “We found your service to be fast, efficient and sensitive to our business requirements and we would not hesitate to recommend your services.”
- “We have used the services of Direct Collections on a couple of occasions now and have always found their service to be professional and effective.”
- “I would like to express my thanks to your company for helping me to recover an outstanding debt from a builder who had withheld a deposit I had paid him for work to be done, that I subsequently cancelled 24 hours later.
I had been advised by a solicitor that it was unlikely that I would recove...”
- “We write in relation to previous correspondence.
We would like to take this opportunity of thanking you for collecting an aged debt for us. We are extremely impressed and pleased with the services you provided.”
- “I am pleased to confirm that we are totally satisfied with your service in collecting monies from the defaulter.
Your service was prompt and efficient.”
- “Thank you for your assistance with the successful recovery of full Judgement amount from our County Court Judgement Debt. From my own perspective I found your service professional and e and every member of staff that I dealt with was helpful. The whole process was simple and easy and, based the...”
- “As a small business, we rely on our customers paying us on time to trade effectively. I am sure anyone who runs a business understands quite how crippling is can be to have someone not paying their account.”